Visitors

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Jeweled Note Frame

I've decided to jump on the photo frame/note/dry erase bandwagon! I scored this awesome frame with a lot of detail at a second hand store. It's a little scuffed and imperfect, but that's what makes it perfect!


I had some scrapbook paper that I bought awhile back because it matched the decor of our master bedroom. I cut a couple sheets, put one over the other making sure I have the plain sheet of paper on top so you can see what you write.

After assembling all of that into the frame I used some leftover rhinestone stickers to decorate the outside surface of the glass. The ones I used actually came with the decals I got from target that I used in a different post to decorate a mirror. They are meant for walls so they are VERY sticky.


I am still in the process of decorating the bedroom so I only have a few things so far. 


I don't plan on having it all on this side table. I think the vase looks a little out of place because I have height with the candlesticks, so I think I'll move it to some other spot. I still need to find candles in the right color. I have plans for a few other large pieces for the room. I am REALLY excited about them.

If you have any ideas for my bedroom feel free to comment.

The theme is sparkling elegance using the demask symbol, blacks, whites, dark wood, turquoise blue, and crystal.

Happy Decorating!




No comments:

Post a Comment