Visitors

Friday, February 15, 2013

Girls Night Out

Tonight I got to get out of the house on a friday for the first time in a very long time.
One of my girl friends picked me up and we played BINGO. Neither one of us won, but we had a good time. I was just glad I had an excuse to wear something other than sweats. I wasn't too fancy, but it's a huge step up from my normal attire. (You don't have to get too dressy to crochet or write a blog,lol) My friend is also pregnant and due very soon! I got to touch the belly. Hopefully that will bring me better luck for the next time we play. 
This special little guy is the recipient of my next crochet project. That pattern will be coming soon and offered for FREE! So keep checking back. I am hoping to have it up within the week.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment