Visitors

Friday, August 31, 2012

My NEW 'Do!!

I have not had my hair done in almost two years until the other night. My mom usually cuts and colors my hair, but since I have moved away she obviously has not been able to do it and I have neglected it in fear of not trusting anyone else to do it. I didn't want to pay the money for it either...Yep, I'm cheap. Never said I wasn't ;p Anyway, after a long pregnancy of not wanting to color my hair, I had my baby and now it is time. I wanted something fun and crazy-blonde would have been awesome, but I am too scared to take that plunge. I opted for blonde highlights on my dark brown hair instead. I LOVE how it turned out! I also had it cut. Something to give volume, because as you can see from the "before" picture, my hair was pretty lifeless. :( 

And so...the BEFORE!!

Yuck, I know...but my baby is adorable. I'm awesome at multitasking ;p

Here is the awesome AFTER...


I even love it pulled back. My hair is not plain and flat anymore, there is style to it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment