Visitors

Monday, July 9, 2012

Black bean and corn BBQ pulled pork nachos

These were so good.  I was having a hard time thinking of something to fix for supper. I'll admit, I have a ton of food in the fridge, but I was lazy and didn't want to put much effort into it. This is what I came up with...



Black bean and corn BBQ pulled pork Nachos

Tostitos scoops (or your favorite tortilla chips)
Lloyd's BBQ pulled pork (microwavable)
1/2 cup black beans (canned)
1/2 cup corn (off the cob-canned or frozen)
2 cups shredded cheese of your choice (I used mild cheddar and monterey jack-use pepper jack for some heat)
Sour cream 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spread chips out evenly. Layer pulled pork, beans, corn and cheese over top. 
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Garnish with sour cream.


Approximate nutritional values:

Serving size is about 12 chips

Calories: 430
Fat: 24g
Carbs: 36g
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 18g


I'm very proud of how healthy we have been eating all week. My laziness made for a yummy meal tonight, but we need to get back to the healthy stuff soon! 

I would say this was a winner because I got the blessing from this gal! An empty plate! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment