Visitors

Monday, May 19, 2014

I haven't blogged in awhile because I have been busy SEWING! I finally sat down and forced myself to learn to read a pattern. I have learned so much in the last couple of months it's crazy. I have definitely found a new passion.

I've also been busy opening my etsy shop. Right now it only contains crocheted items, but within the next week I will have other things in there that I have sewn. Please click on the link and support my shop by making it one of your favorites. Thank you!

My etsy shop - Cross Creek handmade gifts

I've been praying and thinking and praying and thinking and praying and praying and praying and my husband and I have decided to home school our children once we move back to Indiana. It's been on my heart for awhile now, and after budgeting and *praying* we have made a plan. Now to see it in action. God has blessed us with the opportunity to make this happen and I couldn't be happier. My etsy shop is just a small portion of our plan.

Here is what I have been working on the last couple of months (in between my reading and crocheting).










As you can see we are thomas the train and superhero fans! I love sewing for the ones I love, but I am very excited to sew for others so that I can spend more time with the ones I love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment