Visitors

Monday, September 3, 2012

My Labor Day Weekend (Sunday)

Yesterday (sunday) was so fun! We started the day in Los Angeles at CityWalk in Universal City, Ca. 


We went there especially for lunch at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. 

Daddy with baby girl.


Uncle P helping E with her puzzles.


Daddy and Baby girl again.


C LOVES the coleslaw. He ate everyone's. :)


One of my collections is Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Beer glasses with the location name on them. I have been to five different restaurants now and I have a glass from each one.

Chicago, Orlando, Charleston SC, Santa Monica Pier, and Hollywood.


There are three more in California that I need to get before we get re-stationed.

Yesterday I added Hollywood to the collection. 

After lunch we went on a very long irritating drive to Venice Beach. Being the clueless tourists we are we could not find parking anywhere. In our search for  a spot we had to leave and find a gas station. Once we found a spot we walked 5 long blocks to the beach (I was already tired and cranky). My baby and I hung out under the umbrella.



While the others played in the sand and water.


It was one of the most gorgeous days.

 I got some great shots and I finally got to bring the little one out where it wasn't too hot. It was a nice change from the desert.




No comments:

Post a Comment