Visitors

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crockpot Chicken Alfredo

EASY! Crockpot chicken alfredo

This stuff is so EASY to make. I love eating pasta, but never have he time to make it how I want. Who wants to stand in front of a stove and cook chicken breast or even wait forever for it to bake in the oven? Not me! That's why I always end up just boiling the pasta and adding a jar of sauce. 

So if you want to have chicken with your alfredo sauce and pasta just throw it in the crockpot. 

4 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 jar of alfredo sauce (I used ragu-it was on sale!)
a handful of baby spinach leaves
a few dashes of italian seasoning

Throw all of that in the crockpot on low for 4-6 hours.

When your sauce is finished cooking mix it in with boiled pasta. You can leave the chicken in large pieces or break it up.

This is so easy and perfect for a busy family.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment