Visitors

Saturday, July 13, 2013

After two months

I have been working really hard on getting in better shape and health. I did so well every day without fail for about two months. I was so proud of my progress. I felt so much better. I lost about 6 inches off my waist and was down at least 15 lbs. Since then my parents visited and I have not been doing so well. I don't want to blame it on them, I just got into the "vacation" mode and have fallen off the health train hard! :( I am working on getting things going in the right direction, but it has been difficult. I gained a little weight back and don't feel as good because I allowed myself to have pop. That stuff is evil! There is nothing good about it! I am slowly getting off of it so I don't have horrible caffeine headaches. I did well doing that last time so I hope that it works this time.

I know right now I may not be the best person to give fitness or health advice, but I will tell you what I know and did because it did work for me and I plan to get right back to where I was before.

I started out in small steps. I didn't do it all at once because that just gets too overwhelming. With small steps I eventually began eating clean, I cut out pop altogether (I actually just drank water-no lemonade, sugary tea-nothing!), and I worked out daily (taking sundays off for rest).

This routine became so addictive! It was so fun to see how my health improved and body changed for the better.

I went from not being able to walk this past March to jogging while out on a family walk. It was AMAZING! I also didn't have any more stomach pains and my pre-diabetes improved greatly. I used to be the type to gain and gain and never notice until I tried to fit into a pair of pants that fit me a couple laundry cycles ago! Now I have surprising results when it comes to trying on clothes. I love the shock of clothes being loose than them being tight or worse-so tight they don't fasten! Yuck!

So all it takes is a little-no a lot of hard work! It is so worth it though!

Here is a picture of me that shows the progress I did make in those short two months. The left is back at the end of March and the one on the right is the beginning of June(a little over two months). I see an incredible difference. I can't wait to see what results I will get next!


This is a quote that always keeps me going when I have set backs. It speaks the truth when you feel like you are making no progress towards your goals.

Good luck on your health journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment